The Yale Lectures in Medieval Studies committee is pleased to announce its fall 2020 series! We are excited to host the following guest speaker:
Please note that all lectures will be held virtually, with relevant Zoom links circulated via email, Facebook [facebook.com], and our official Yale webpage [medieval.yale.edu]. Further details are available in the poster below.
We are also happy to announce that YLMS now has a dedicated mailing list over which we will share information concerning all of our events throughout the academic year. Sign up following the below instructions, and encourage anyone else interested to do the same!
The YLMS Organizing Committee
YLMS MAILING LIST SUBSCRIPTION INSTRUCTIONS
1) Go to the YLMS Mailman Portal [mailman.yale.edu].
2) Under “Subscribing to YLMS”, submit your email address only.
3) Check for an email from email@example.com, including your Spam folder.
4) Follow its instructions to confirm subscription (and move that email out of Spam if applicable).
5) You will then receive a welcome email with some account details and subscription preference information.